Thursday, September 30, 2010

blogger beginner

Just getting the hang of this blogging thing.  

I am excited about the "pages" option.  It feels more like a real website than just a normal diary/blog with organized sections.  

It's fun to blog about this!  

I know we will look back on these days and smile because we are
just so gung-ho!

But we need to hype this up as much as possible!  The more we put our goals into writing, the more likely we are to stick with them.

Thank you to everyone who has come over to check out our blog... It makes us excited just to see that 31 strangers have looked at it.  

And nervous.  We REALLY have to stick with our plan.  

We will!  

We are committed to each other and to living debt-free FOR LIFE. 

4 comments:

  1. Well done figuring out pages..
    I'm new to blogging too and I keep avoiding the tab's for fear that what's under them will make me feel stupid.!!
    Love the concept of your blog btw..
    Although I'm no longer in debt I have been there and done that so I know where you're coming from. I won't give you any advice 'cos I don't want to patronise you, but I wish you the very best of luck.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jo! It is just nice to know that you have been through it and are on the other side... Thank you so much!


    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome..
    I was worried for a moe, because you hadn't posted for a couple of days I thought you'd gone off the idea already and given up. ;o) Glad I was wrong..
    Very well done on the $500.. btw
    That's 2% of your debt gone already.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you thru The Simple Dollar. I'm another "been there, done that" case. Started with $28K in debt. Went through a consumer credit counseling place (actually went through two -- one bad, one good) and made last payment in November 2009. We enjoyed a year of respite in our frugality and cutting way, way back to make all the payments and had a BANG UP Christmas this year. Now, we are doing the whole thing over to pay off our mortgage.

    Kudos and encouragement to you...

    ReplyDelete